finale.
Thursday, June 28
5:23:00 PM

the details.

tiny update.
I was featured in a national newpaper again, for my photography being in that gallery.
So that makes it 4 national newspapers, and one weekend TV coverage.
(not bad huh?)


but, the mood changed today when at work I got handed my final work schedule.
It's starting to hit that I go home soon.
real soon.


hang on tight.



japanate.

details.
name; Nate
age; 19 & counting
live; Hokkaido, Japan
work; lots.

enjoying.
Kodak Dx6490
ume-boshi
ootsuka ai
Tarako.




photography


yesterdays

dance dance [snippet]
sporty.
who ate little red riding hood?
I got it!
click here, watch this!
yokoso ottosan!
glamourous sky.
now walk it out.
forever blowing bubbles.
aren't you done yet?

currently playing


Tokyo Jihen // ADULT

communicate


air mail

send me things, I'll always reply.
132 Toya-Cho
Toyamachi
Toyako-Cho
Hokkaido
Abuta-gun
Japan
049-5802