I got it!
Tuesday, June 19
6:41:00 PM

They gave it the go ahead.
I'm getting a showing of my photographs at the gallery.

They selected 15 of my photographs, each showing a different aspect of life in Japan.
The photos are being sent off to get printed now, and hopefully, the opening will be in the next few weeks.

over the moon much?



and here's one of the photo's they selected,
would you have given me a showing?


22



japanate.

details.
name; Nate
age; 19 & counting
live; Hokkaido, Japan
work; lots.

enjoying.
Kodak Dx6490
ume-boshi
ootsuka ai
Tarako.




photography


yesterdays

click here, watch this!
yokoso ottosan!
glamourous sky.
now walk it out.
forever blowing bubbles.
aren't you done yet?
feeling good.
busy like who?
layzee.
beaches and bbq's

currently playing


Tokyo Jihen // ADULT

communicate


air mail

send me things, I'll always reply.
132 Toya-Cho
Toyamachi
Toyako-Cho
Hokkaido
Abuta-gun
Japan
049-5802