click here, watch this!
Monday, June 18
12:00:00 AM




Here's some highlights from my dance team that was featured on Japanese TV over last weekend. I made the video for my team , but will probably re-do when i get the actually footage off the TV station, since this is low-quality stuff. I'll be posting a lot of stuff from the dance festival and even my LIVE Japanese TV interview. But later, I'm far too tired now.



japanate.

details.
name; Nate
age; 19 & counting
live; Hokkaido, Japan
work; lots.

enjoying.
Kodak Dx6490
ume-boshi
ootsuka ai
Tarako.




photography


yesterdays

yokoso ottosan!
glamourous sky.
now walk it out.
forever blowing bubbles.
aren't you done yet?
feeling good.
busy like who?
layzee.
beaches and bbq's
i love summer.

currently playing


Tokyo Jihen // ADULT

communicate


air mail

send me things, I'll always reply.
132 Toya-Cho
Toyamachi
Toyako-Cho
Hokkaido
Abuta-gun
Japan
049-5802