dance dance [snippet]
Friday, June 22
4:22:00 PM

these are some of the photos from the dance competition last weekend. I'm still waiting to get some back. I wanted to take a tonne more, but was too busy dancing to.

yosakoi mats. 013
the whole team.


yosakoi mats. 014
had to go and ruin the photo.

yosakoi mats. 015
stop being so damn tall nate.

yosakoi mats. 027
after a couple of performances.

yosakoi mats. 028
everyone was exhausted.

yosakoi mats. 042
our whole team took up an entire subway car.

yosakoi mats. 046
sweet.

yosakoi mats. 052
"every-one"

yosakoi mats. 055
don't swear at me tsunagawa-kun.
or however it is you spell your name.


yosakoi mats. 059
walk it out some more.

yosakoi mats. 062
ignore the tired faces, and sweaty hair.
and we are some rude boy dancers.


yosakoi mats. 063
she fell asleep on my shoulder on the bus home while listening to my iPod, thanks.


yosakoi mats. 064
team photo, with NO-ONE looking.

yosakoi mats. 066
he was famous, everyone took their picture with him.....

yosakoi mats. 067
she was the girl who interviewed me a tonne of times, we were friends by the end of the weekend, first name terms, haha.


yosakoi mats. 072
I haven't got a CLUE what is with the cameraguys face.

yosakoi mats. 073

Sayumi, Yui, Nanami, Nate.
We'll rip you to shreds.



japanate.

details.
name; Nate
age; 19 & counting
live; Hokkaido, Japan
work; lots.

enjoying.
Kodak Dx6490
ume-boshi
ootsuka ai
Tarako.




photography


yesterdays

sporty.
who ate little red riding hood?
I got it!
click here, watch this!
yokoso ottosan!
glamourous sky.
now walk it out.
forever blowing bubbles.
aren't you done yet?
feeling good.

currently playing


Tokyo Jihen // ADULT

communicate


air mail

send me things, I'll always reply.
132 Toya-Cho
Toyamachi
Toyako-Cho
Hokkaido
Abuta-gun
Japan
049-5802